Thursday, May 21, 2009

rindu penang.rindu keluarga


at this exact moment...i really2 miss my family. i called my mum..oh no, she called me using dad'd number (hehehe) because i text my brother telling that i'll be going back to penang right after work tmrw.

My mum said this weekend both of mak and ayah will be busy with wedding invitations. so if i go back, i'll only be more tiring since i need to follow them. but im fine with it as long as i can be with them. but as mum's said..i just follow. she might be true.mum's always right. we talked a lot. and guest what, she said i act like a 16years old girl instead of 22 years old lady.hahah..after all i still look like a baby in her eyes.

Lately, i'm thinking of my brother, Imran . I want to talk and have a walk with him. both of us already big enough now, he's turning 18 next month. we can be more like a friend apart from siblings.yes, i miss him a lot.so much. i want to give him the best a sister can give. also to my other two brothers, Amir and Izzat.

If only I'm in penang now, I'll drive my dad's car or maybe Imran's @ Abang drive and I want to lepak with him at mamak with my dad. I want to eat roti pisang and talk and talk about my job, my life.listen to Imran's new experience in Form 6. listen to ayah's talking bout his surveying for plantations. I want to gosipping with my mum before we go to sleep. even we eventually will end up in different point of view, and i will merajuk for a moment because she doesn't agree with me...i still liking it. i still missing her, i still missing my dad, and my brothers.

if I'm in penang now, I might be lying next to Izzat talking crap with him bout his school, bout his sponge bob, bout his so called girlfriend in school..and i will also cuddle him as much as I can..and i will carry him on my back until my mum says STOP IT FATHIYAH! He's not ringan anymore and you're a girl! ahhahah..

if I'm in penang now, I'll be waiting for Amir to call from MRSM. and will talked to him over the phone. I;ll drive to his MRSM the next day to visit him and take him out for outing. I'll kiss him as he has the smell that I'm crazy of! oh my little cute bulat brother! Good luck Amir for your competition at Jasin !

hurm...what more can I say...I miss all of them. My family. though I'm in Malaysia, there's still another commitment I have to hold that make me can't be in Penang forever.

ps: i really2 want to meet my family.i just want to be in the place where i feel i'm home! where i belong too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop you thoughtful cherry here. Thank You =)
Sila datang lagi...