Saturday, February 20, 2010

this is for you

u r the one who make me look like a kid
u r the one who make me feel so flushing red when it comes to things i feel blush
u r the one who make me dance alone in front of the mirror
u r the one who make me jump up and down on the mattress like mr bean
u r the one who make me talk to my self before i go out

u r the one who scold me for acting like a teenager
u r the one who remind me to behave when i am high sugaring after a cup of coke
u r the one who stares me till i get blush on both cheeks
u r the one who make me turn to the right every time i was in the car with u

u r the one who can speaks the word in my head without i have to tell u
u r the one who can tell the whole story by looking at my face
u r the one i belonged...
thank you mister

2 comments:

Drop you thoughtful cherry here. Thank You =)
Sila datang lagi...