Sunday, April 29, 2012

Free Dental Check up by Colgate

Last weekend, we went to Jusco Setiawangsa, our 'old' lepak mall when we used to be KL ppl. Eh, I should use Aeon instead of Jusco right?  

In conjunction of Oral Health Month 2012,  Colgate is conducting Free Dental Check-up in Jusco Setiawangsa. Here are my experienced using their service.

First of all, we have to fill in a form (sort of to make an appointment at clinic). If we come with family (ie husband, mother, son), we can register as one family and get check-up from the same dentist. My husband and I registered together and we had out teeth checked by the same dentist. We even bring Ilyaas along into the room.After registration, we have to wait for our turn. They were 3 or 4 dentists on duty, so the waiting time wasn't long. The check-up time ranges from 5-10 minutes or might be more depending on how bad your teeth are. As for me, I was advised to do scaling since I got minor plaque on my lower teeth. Well, InsyaAllah planning to make appointment for scaling soon. My husband's teeth are good. All of them are in good condition. The dentist will provide us a piece of paper with teeth drawing. It will show which of our tooth/teeth having problem and need further check-up.



Example of the result from the check-up. Blue colour columns are referring to those teeth I am having cement. Banyak kan? Tula, banyak sgt makan gula2 coklat masa kecik!


And this shows I am having minor gangrene/penyakit gusi, referring to minor plaque I have on my lower teeth. Apart from free dental check-up, we also got free consultation after finishing our check-up. During the consultation time, a dentist will read back the sheet of paper given to us, and explain what does the pictures and each of the columns means. She (the dentist was a she in my case) will also gives us free gifts! I got travel size mouth wash and tooth paste. 
During consultation time and Free Gifts Time!

Well, overall, I found this free dental check up program is useful and beneficial. I haven't visited the dentist for a long time, thus this is a good opportunity. Yes, I am kind of person who afraid of dentist cause I had bad experience when I was 13! but I do take care of my teeth and mouth at home, so Alhamdulillah I don't have minor problem with my teeth and mouth except for the minor plaque. 

For more information about Colgate Free Dental Check-up, can kindly visit their website. I hope it is not too late for all of you to get the Free Dental Check-up by Colgate.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop you thoughtful cherry here. Thank You =)
Sila datang lagi...