Saturday, February 8, 2014

Zarifa is 1 year old!





First and foremost, syukur ke hadrat Allah SWT...our sweetheart, Zarifa is already 1 year old yesterday, 7 February 2014. Masha Allah, praised to Allah. 1 year ago, she was born and was diagnosed with Trisomy 18 and heart problem, which also known as Edward Syndrome. A genetic problem in Chromosome No.18.
But Allah is the greatest planner of all. Doctors cakap her life span was only 15 days. Wikipedia also mentioned that. Despite her T18 and also heart problem, Zarifa is still with us. She celebrated many events with us. Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah...


And I am so glad that I was given chances by her parents, to be part of Zarifa's flesh and blood.She consumed my milk. And she is my daughter too! Thanks Abang Min and Kak Ezri. 


And below, is what a father of T18 baby said ....courtesy of Abang Min's fb...


My prayers sempena ulang tahun pertama Zarifa, to see her play with my birthday gifts! 



Zarifa has definitely thought me that life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain. 


Love you to the moon and back,
Umi Athi



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop you thoughtful cherry here. Thank You =)
Sila datang lagi...