Wednesday, May 21, 2014

One of my fear: My kids having to wear glasses one day

Assalamualaikum and Good Day all,

*sebelum I mulakan virtual tour to Keukenhof Garden, let me share with you this quick important things*


One of my biggest fear is having my kids to wear glasses.

Both husband and myself are living with the help of spectacles to improve our vision *sobs*

Myself, started 100% depending on spectacles to view things from the age of 14. I detected vision blur problems around 12 years old. But still can live without spectacles. So, I delayed wearing a spectacle as a tool to help with my vision problem until I was 14 years old. My first spec had the power of 250 for each eyes. Presently, I am still on spectacles with power of 550 each eyes + estic problems.

My husband, on the other hand, started his spectacles depending life earlier than me. Perhaps, because both my parents in law are wearing spectacles too. So, it runs in their blood, sort of.
He started wearing spectacles at the age of 8 years old! Very young. Kesian kan...

That's why I am quite worried if my kids will follow our steps.

It can be genetic problem too.

But detecting eye's vision problems among kids are not easy. They sometime don't realize they are having problem with visions, thus, they won't tell us.


So, as parents, we have to observe the symptoms for kids' vision problem.

I hope, this poster can help us with the observation.





Or can visit the website for more info and products.

http://www.glassesonline.com.my/

1 comment:

  1. Huhu..rsanya ank2 akk ni pun ada yg rabun awal ni sbb suka sgt main tab lelama..geram jgk tau

    ReplyDelete

Drop you thoughtful cherry here. Thank You =)
Sila datang lagi...