Saturday, June 11, 2011

Happy 1st Anniversary Abang

Alhamdulillah. Genap dah setahun aku bergelar isteri kepada Abdul Halim Abdul Latiff.
11 June 2010, bertempat di Masjid Al-Mustaqim, Sekolah Men.Sains TSSS, Jam 3.30ptg, kami berdua telah selamat di ijabkabulkan dah sah menjadi pasangan suami isteri.

We meet on 13 April 2010 when I first start my job at CGGVeritas. I noticed him but well, I'm the newest comer in the company, so better be quiet right? We went for training in United States and Singapore together. And of course, the training does help our relationship. Back from Singapore, rombongan merisik pun sampai kat rumah parents on 26 December..tok tek tok tek, we both goth engaged on 27 February 2010 and taaaa daaaa, our souls become one on 11 June 2010.

Alhamdulillah, on our second honeymoon to Pulau Rendang (as a wedding gift from FIL's friend), I was confirmed pregnant with our first child. Little Ilyaas Hafiy was born last 25th March on his 39weeks in my womb. This is a perfect gift to both of us.

I love being married to my husband, the man I love till my last breath. and my ever-green favourite marriage quotation "A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person" is so true cause I can't stop falling in love with him every single days in our marriage life.There is always a reason why I should keep falling for him.

Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.


Akad Nikah Day




6 comments:

  1. 13 april 2010 ke 2009?
    pulau rendang ke pulau redang?haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhahahaa. klako2. hahahaha. pulau renek. fewiit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah..siot punya adik2 ipar...rendang ayam sekian harap maklum

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary Athi & Halim.
    I nak wish hari tue by SMS sebab ade dlm reminder your wedding last year, put as anniversary, so alarm pun berbunyi.
    tapi lupa nak wish sebab sibuk ngan kenduri dan itu-ini.

    congrets dan semoga keluarga kamu sentiasa dirahmatii & diberkati :)





    ps: tahu tak abg Rafi dah nikah?

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks sis...terharu u letak dlm hp u tu tarikh i kawin.

    ReplyDelete

Drop you thoughtful cherry here. Thank You =)
Sila datang lagi...