Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ramblings of the day

Today has been quite a day for me. Both good day and not-so-good day. I won't call it as bad tidak bagus day, because I know everything happens for a greater reasons.

I have known or been noticed that I'll have to take over my friend's project as she is going for a long leave, she's getting married=) clap clap clap...But the not-so-good thing is, it's not easy to take over a project from some one else. You will face difficulties in finding all the datasets, documents, velocity files etc. Digging all the directories will be very crucial. Some more, this is not a normal project. It's a weird broadseis project. In seismic thesaurus, broadseis means (pls click on the link ) hehehe. Btw, the technology belongs to my company. Bangga kejap.

So, since dapat project yang menggunakan new technology, you will have to face new problems in removing the noise and increasing the seimic images quality too! So, as for this week, I will have to work hand-in-hand with my bride-to-be friend to fast learn about this project. So (banyak nye so dalam paragraph ni)..., today, on the first day I join the project officially, I have to come home at 6pm.. Not that bad! No!!!it is BAD!! I took monorail to work nowadays, so boleh imagine keluar office at 6pm, naik monorail, pukul berapa mahu amik anak? susu habis kat rumah bs and I still not there yet? macam mana? luckily, today Ilyaas kurang minum susu.so still ada stock lebih..

Ok la, enough talking on the not-so-good thing, let me tell you want thing about work. I received new workstation. Big one!like finally, but its not a big deal actually. Orang lain dah lama dapat kot, saja mau kecoh.Haish!.Hmm, apa yang good thing of the day ya? Cepat kerah otak pikir untuk ingat......

Hmmm, entahlah...

One thing I know, I am lucky to have my husband around me.. Saya menangis sambil tergelak-gelak macam orang kurang siuman pun dia akan peluk dan sabar kan saya. He knows me just so well, very well. Walaupun kadang-kadang ingat dia tak dengar apa saya bebelkan. I love you so much abang. And I know that there is another life in this world, who will love me till the end of my life..it's Ilyaas Hafiy. 
Okaylah, inilah rambling campur aduk saya...
Sila boring dengan entry bosan ini..

Sekian, selamat malam sayang...(ngarut dah ni)...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop you thoughtful cherry here. Thank You =)
Sila datang lagi...