Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Black pepper Chicken Alfredo Fettuccine

I cook black pepper chicken Alfredo for our lunch today .Last two days (this entry has been in draft for few days lol). Easy, simple and a good choice for change of taste. here goes the recipe ...

Ingredients:-
Half packet of SanRemo Fettuccine
1 tin of prego alfredo sauce
3 chicken sausages
1 chicken breast
Few sticks of broccoli ( well, I'm in love with broccoli, so I put it in most of my cooking including my baby's)
Black pepper sauce
Black pepper powder
Enough oil to fry the chicken and sausages

Steps:-
Boil the fettuccine in water until soft. Add in pinch of oil while boiling (or if you like, some salt) to make the pasta softer (and salty)
Cut the chicken breast into dices and cut the sausages into small pieces (whatever shape you like)
Heat the oil in frying pan and fry the chicken sausages and chicken breast until cook.
Put the cook sausages and chicken breast apart. Throw away the oil.
Put in the Alfredo sauce into frying pan and add water if needed.
Add black pepper sauce as you wish (depends on how hot you want it to be)
Mix well and add in broccoli.

I steam my broccoli first and only add them into the sauce before serve.



Bon Apetite!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop you thoughtful cherry here. Thank You =)
Sila datang lagi...