Friday, April 20, 2012

Star shape pasta for my Ilyaas Hafiy

Please help me to answer a survey by MyHafiy Blogshop. We would like to know if any of our dearest customer is interested to purchase Diaper Clutch using Designer Fabrics. Details can be read here. TQ All for your support to us. 


Yesterday, we had a day off from uni because Perak is celebrating their Sultan's birthday. I'm not sure how old is Perak Sultan now. It is just a nice timing because Ilyaas is down with fever, effect from his MMR injection last week. So, I decided to cook something different for his lunch yesterday. I tried cooking Baby Pasta Star Shape with Tomato and Chicken Soup. I was a bit reluctant in the beginning because I'm afraid he will refuse the taste of tomato soup. But, I was wrong! My little Ilyaas Hafiy likes it. Let's have a look on what I used to cook this Star Shape Pasta with Tomato & Chicken Soup.


1. Heinz Baby Pasta  (Suitable for 7months and above) 


2. Dice Tomatoes
3. Dice Chicken Breast
4. Dice Sweet Peas
I also add baby potato and I used Heinz Tomato Puree as the base for the soup.



This is how the soup looks like when it is ready to serve
Ready to eat by Ilyaas Hafiy



Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop you thoughtful cherry here. Thank You =)
Sila datang lagi...